Light Tackle Spinning Rod | Costera Series 10-20 lb
- Free Shipping on Orders $50 or More - Continental USA
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Marea Fishing Gear is pleased to bring you our Costera lineup of saltwater fishing rods. Designed by Capt. Carlos, founder of Marea & former co-host of an 11x telly award winning saltwater fishing program, with over 30 years of fishing experience throughout Florida, The Bahamas, and beyond. Every rod is custom made and precisely crafted for maximum performance by veteran rod builders right here in the state of Florida. Created specifically for light tackle applications with a focus on fluid casting, supreme sensitivity, excellent durability, and plenty of back bone to put the brakes on just about any coastal saltwater gamefish including snook, juvenile tarpon, red drum, speckled trout, yellowtail snapper, lane snapper, sheepshead, flounder and many more...
The 10-20 lb Costera Light Tackle Spinning Rods feature feather light graphite blanks, sensitive enough for pitching live bait or artificial lures around the dock lights or mangroves to snook and redfish, but also doubles as an elite light tackle stick to stop yellowtail snapper in their tracks. This 10-20 lb dynamo can also be used for targeting Peacock Bass, Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass, and a slew of other freshwater predators. In essence, if you don't have a few of these high performing "fun" rods on board then you're missing the "boat"!
Disclaimer: Reels or gear in pictures are not included w/ any rod purchase
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Details / Specs :
- Length: 7'3"
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating : Braid (8-30 lb) / Mono (6-15 lb)
- Lure Weight : 1/16 oz - 1oz
- Titanium Framed Guides for weight reduction and maximum saltwater resistance & durability
- Graphite Reel Seat
- Full RETRO look & feel w/ Premium Portuguese Cork Grips
- Custom shape Ergonomic Grips for maximum comfort
- Black nickel coated hook keeper
- Hand made High Density Foam Butt Cap
Recommended Spinning Reel Pairings:
- Daiwa 2500 - 4000 Saltist MQ | Certate - 3000LT | Saltiga SAG4000-XH
- Shimano 2500 - 4000 Sustain | Vanford 2500 - 4000XGF
- Penn Slammer IV 2500 - 3500
- Okuma Cedros or Azores 4000
- Van Staal 100 - 150
*Please note these rods are NOT a production rod and each one is hand crafted, made to order. Built in the sunshine state. Allow 4-5 weeks for production & delivery time.