Baby Bass Topwater Swimbait Fishing Lure | 5.5" Motion Minnow
- Free Shipping on Orders $50 or More - Continental USA
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Motion Minnow 5.5 Inch Baby Bass Sub surface Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was built to drive BUCKETMOUTHS Mental! After a ton of request at local shows to develop a "snack size" native baitfish pattern for the Bass fishing fanatics, we finally CAVED. Our Baby Bass segmented fishing lure mimics the native juvenile bass that can be found throughout our nation's sweet waterways. Held together with matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 5.5 inches
- Weight : 1/2 oz
- Action : Sub surface / floating
- Bait Fish Pattern: Baby Bass
- Body Construction: Hard ABS Plastic
- Body Style: 8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with Dyneema Fiber
- Hooks: (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A slow crank and pause retrieve can also be extremely effective when fish are stubborn to feed. The slow roll, wake bait action keeps the bait in the strike zone longer for more lethargic fish in skinny water. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC 7237 Inline Single hooks, size 1/0 - 2/0 for the Motion Minnow 5.5" Swimbait fishing lure.